Kali Linux Terminal Speed Solution
When you try to update or install any package on Kali Linux not get speed.
In This Article, I solve your problem. You get more speed on your PC but in the terminal, you get very low speed. In Kali Linux terminal INTERNET speed running very slow. You need to update your sources list.
Solution of apt-get slow speed problem:
These are following commands for official sources list update.
- Log in With root user in Kali Linux.
- Open Your Terminal.
- Type this Command “leafpad /etc/apt/sources.list”.
- Delete all text from the file or replace Step 5 sources list.
[ Change HTTP to REPO in your sources list ]
- copy and paste following sources list.
deb http://repo.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free
deb-src http://repo.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free
- save this file and close leafpad.
Now your Kali Linux terminal slow speed is normal according to your internet.